3 Part Strategic Planning Process - It's that Simple!
Are you looking for a proven strategic planning process that gets results? If you answered yes, then read on…
Executives from companies around the country share with us that strategic planning can be one of their most frustrating processes, for the following reasons:
- The executive team lacks a common language for strategy, and so people argue over what strategy is instead of doing actual strategy.
- The strategic planning process results in too many ideas and priorities, so that the organization tries to do too much and spreads itself thin.
- After the strategic plan is written down and passed around, it ends up sitting on a shelf and few of the initiatives are executed effectively.
Strategy doesn’t have to be stressful. You don’t have to “outsource your brains” to a consulting company that costs millions of dollars. And you can get everyone aligned and accountable to implement your strategy.
Inspired Business Services provides leadership teams with a complete three-part strategic planning and accountability process that gets everyone on the same page and allows you to:
- Answer the most important strategic questions to give your organization an edge for next year;
- Agree on only the most important priorities required for success in this fluid business environment; and
- Put in place accountability and a structure to make sure that the whole organization actually implements your strategy.
The process doesn’t require a huge team of external consultants. It draws on your employees’ knowledge and expertise and is efficient. Most organizations complete the process via a series of three facilitated meetings over four months. Perhaps best of all, the process doesn’t require unnecessary conflict, confusion, or stress. It uses straightforward language without jargon, and bakes in accountability and results from start to finish.